.Net ToolStrip Customize Description
Editor: Softgroup .Net ToolStrip Customize component is an easy to use .Net component that provide runtime user customization dialog of any ToolStrip control.
To add a Softgroup .Net ToolStrip Customize component to your form simply add the component to the Toolbox window of Microsoft Visual Studio, drag it to the Form and sets ToolStrip property control of component.
To display customization dialog at runtime simply call ShowDialog methods through code or double click on clean area of ToolStrip control.
With Softgroup .Net ToolStrip Customize you can:
• Customize items of any ToolStrip control with an easy user interface.
• Localize any text displayed by dialog with few lines of code
• Ability to Drag & Drop items into customization dialog
• Ability to Reset ToolStrip control to default values
• Automatically Save and Restore user settings
• Customizable Save and Restore user settings
• Defined custom available ToolStrip items for user customization
• Defined custom defaults ToolStrip items for user customization
• Full sample code in CS.NET
• Full sample code in VB.NET
.Net ToolStrip Customize Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in .Net ToolStrip Customize 2.0.3812
Release notes are not available currently.
.Net ToolStrip Customize Requirements
No additional system requirements.